Dialogue One: Can anyone know if God exists?
- What's missing? — Starts at 0:00
- The atheistic and the agnostic leap of faith — Starts at 4:03
- The universe as evidence for God — Starts at 7:26
- Order and morality as further evidence — Starts at 11:05
- Pascal's wager — Starts at 15:07
Dialogue Two: How can a rational person believe in miracles?
- If there is a God who can act, then… — Starts at 0:00
- Do miracles violate the laws of nature? — Starts at 5:00
- The evidence for the empty tomb — Starts at 8:20
- The after-death appearances — Starts at 16:08
- The disciples' radical change — Starts at 18:54
Dialogue Three: Is faith just a psychological crutch for weak people?
- Wishing doesn't make it true — Starts at 0:00
- Wishing doesn't make it false — Starts at 4:03
- Examining the object of faith — Starts at 6:25
- Real needs versus felt needs — Starts at 11:36
Dialogue Four: Is the Bible mythical or historical, divinely inspired or merely human?
- Evidence from archaeology — Starts at 0:00
- Evidence from ancient documents — Starts at 8:14
- Unity out of diversity — Starts at 13:46
- Fulfilled prophecy — Starts at 20:22
- The problem of interpretation — Starts at 2:37
- What difference does it make? — Starts at 8:37
Dialogue Five: Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Pain is personal — Starts at 0:00
- Atheism and evil - Circular reasoning — Starts at 4:23
- Pantheism and suffering — Starts at 8:15
- Love, choice, and consequences — Starts at 12:06
- Reason to hope — Starts at 18:35
- How could a loving God send anyone to hell? — Starts at 23:16
Dialogue Six: Is Jesus the only way to God?
- Truth and sincerity — Starts at 0:00
- Truth: absolute or relative? — Starts at 3:08
- Narrow-mindedness versus soft-headed indulgence — Starts at 6:00
- The law of non-contradiction — Starts at 10:23
- Truth and tolerance — Starts at 13:20
- The claims of Christ - Good teacher or God? — Starts at 16:42
Dialogue Seven: Would a fair God condemn those who have never even heard?
- Excluded withoug information? — Starts at 0:00
- Accountability that is fair — Starts at 3:16
- Good news, yes, but how can the primitive hear? — Starts at 8:36
- What about babies, or people before the time of Christ? — Starts at 15:36
- Part of the problem or part of the solution? — Starts at 22:59
Dialogue Eight: Does hypocrisy invalidate the claims of Christianity?
- The guy in the office, and the TV preacher — Starts at 0:00
- Definitions: "hypocrite" and "Christian" — Starts at 3:38
- Comparisons don't work — Starts at 8:09
- The most important point — Starts at 11:38
Dialogue Nine: How good must we be to qualify for heaven?
- What would you say at the gate? — Starts at 0:00
- The goodness and justice of God — Starts at 3:36
- The problem with Bill — Starts at 10:20
- The good news — the love of God — Starts at 15:00
- Life's most important decision — Starts at 18:57
Dialogue Ten: What does it really mean to "believe"?
- Isn't it too easy? — Starts at 0:00
- It's either impossible or free — Starts at 5:02
- The role of reason and doubt in faith — Starts at 10:17
- Transferring the trust — Starts at 15:33
- Faith plus performance? — Starts at 19:24
Dialogue Eleven: Once you gain eternal life, can you lose it? If not, why be good?
- Is a maintenance agreement required? — Starts at 0:00
- A license to steal versus a secure relationship — Starts at 4:49
- Are future sins covered as well? — Starts at 10:30
- An attitude of gratitude — Starts at 13:57
- Going for the gusto — Starts at 16:16
- Avoiding painful, natural consequences — Starts at 20:35
- Avoiding loving discipline — Starts at 23:57
- Going for the gold — Starts at 3:20
Dialogue Twelve: How do you grow closer to God in the here and now?
- The most important decision — Starts at 0:00
- The second most important decision — Starts at 11:22
- Reading the Bible — Starts at 17:16
- Prayer — Starts at 23:35
- Church — Starts at 3:27
- Learn with a friend — Starts at 7:26